Are you working in the area of lightweight structures - tensioned fabric or membrane structures, cablenets, high tech glazing or other forms of innovative structures?
Possibly you should consider becoming a member of LSAA?
Most LSAA Members have been involved with either membrane structures (design, fabrication, erection, or supply of materials and fittings) for a considerable period of time. Others are involved with innovative new forms of architecture.
Members may be Company, Individual or Student.
Most of our members are Company Members and there are opportunities to have LSAA publish items of interest.
Company membership entitles you to have your company profile published in one of the following categories.
There are discounted fees for conferences and design award entries as well as opportunities for sponsorship of our events.
Members may also display the LSAA Logo on their website and letterheads.
- Architectural, engineering or designing consultant companies
- Fabricators and specialist contractors
- Material manufacturers and suppliers
- Federal, state and local government departments.
- Individual architects
- Individual engineers
- Individual employees from the above government departments
- Researchers and educators
- Other interested individuals including users and owners.
Students of architecture, engineering or associated disciplines who are currently enrolled in a tertiary teaching institution.