Membership Forms and Information
Company membership entitles a company profile in one of the following categories and discounted fees for conferences and design award entries.
- Architectural, engineering or designing consultant companies
- Fabricators and specialist contractors
- Material manufacturers and suppliers
- Federal, state and local government departments.
- Individual architects
- Individual engineers
- Individual employees from the above government departments
- Researchers and educators
- Other interested individuals including users and owners.
Students of architecture, engineering or associated disciplines who are currently enrolled in a tertiary teaching institution.
Most LSAA Members have been involved with either membrane structures (design, fabrication, erection, or supply of materials) for a considerable period of time.
Being a financial member offers an opportunity to display your company profile on the LSAA website, to benefit from discount fees to conferences and LSAA Design Awards.
There is also the opportunity to have access to a network of helpful members in your industry.
Download a membership information pack
Download a membership application form (2012)
Download the LSAA Members Code of Ethics
Download a brochure about the LSAA
Download a booklet on Membrane Structures
LSAA CODE OF ETHICS
- The responsibility of members for the welfare, health and safety of the community shall at all times come before their responsibility to the Industry and their Profession, to sectional or private interests, or to other members.
- Members shall act so as to uphold and enhance the honour, integrity and dignity of the Industry and their Profession.
- Members shall perform work only in their areas of competence.