LSAA COMMITTEE AND CONTACT DETAILS
The main contact for LSAA is:
Phone: Australia Mob 0428 414 093
Postal: P.O. Box 4047, Oatley, NSW, Australia 2223
Are you working in the area of lightweight structures - tensioned fabric or membrane structures, cablenets, high tech glazing or other forms of innovative structures?
Possibly you should consider becoming a member of LSAA?
Most LSAA Members have been involved with either membrane structures (design, fabrication, erection, or supply of materials) for a considerable period of time. Others are involved with innovative new forms of architecture.
LSAA CODE OF ETHICS
- The responsibility of members for the welfare, health and safety of the community shall at all times come before their responsibility to the Industry and their Profession, to sectional or private interests, or to other members.
- Members shall act so as to uphold and enhance the honour, integrity and dignity of the Industry and their Profession.
- Members shall perform work only in their areas of competence.
- Members shall build their reputation on merit and strive to achieve the highest standards in all endeavours, and shall not compete unfairly.
- Members believe that the highest standards of the Industry cannot be maintained where adequate reward is lacking. Therefore Member's remuneration for endeavours are to be based on the true costs plus a fair and reasonable reward.
- Members shall apply their skill and knowledge in the best interests of their clients.
- Members shall give evidence, express opinions, make statements or promote their services in an objective and truthful manner and on the basis of adequate knowledge.
- Members shall continue their technical development and shall actively assist and encourage Members under their direction and other Members to advance their knowledge and experience.
LSAA Mission Statement:
"To lead, promote and develop excellence and innovation in lightweight structures by inspiring research and disseminating expert knowledge to expand the industry and opportunities for our members".
The Lightweight Structures Association is a Not for Profit, autonomous, inter-disciplinary group of interested parties involved in the field of lightweight structures. Operating primarily in Australia and New Zealand our basic aim is to promote the proper application of lightweight structures, their design, fabrication, construction and materials and to encourage the development of these and other aspects essential to lightweight structures.