The 2020 Design Awards along with the 2020 Conference have been postponed until 2021.
LSAA Members and non-members may enter (different fees apply).
The Awards are also open to companies or individuals who may not have acted as the main designer, fabricator or installer.
However only one entry per project will be considered.
DETAILS (Outline only)
- One entry per project
- Entry forms must be completed and submitted with entry fees by the due date
- Judging is based on the written information and a range of high quality digital images as specified
- Images should show overall concept and design, main supporting systems, a range of connection details, erection, interior and exterior views.
- CAD drawings may assist but must be in PDF format
- Material submitted including images must be cleared of any Copyright restrictions and entries will be used as a basis for new articles on the LSAA website and Social Media outlets.
- Proposed new fees per entry (post 2018) are $AUD300 for LSAA Financial members and $AUD400 for non-members.