The 2019 Sydney Design Festival will take place from March 1-10. The Festival provides visitors with an opportunity to unpack design in all its forms – to understand and explore the processes, functions and narratives within design enterprise and to be inspired by the exhibitions and people involved in creating our futures.
The festival aims to:
- make design accessible and engaging to new audiences
- showcase work of designers, both emerging and established
- tackle design challenges and the future of design
- be inclusive, representative and cross-disciplinary
- champion process and experimentation, exploring the in-between and collaborative nature of design
For more details of the events see: https://sydneydesign.com.au/2019/