- Current Financial Company Members of LSAA can have their company profile listed on the LSAA website.
- Such members will enjoy the ability to submit news, awards and other articles for publication on the website.
- Discounted fees apply for Conferences, Seminars and Design Award Entries.
- Note that some members may provide a broad range of services.
- Members of the LSAA have a passion for realizing excellence in producing world class lightweight structures.
- Members are engaged in the design, fabrication, erection of lightweight structures.
- We are also well supported by a number of material suppliers of fabrics and hardware such as cables.
Welcome to our new members:
- Sail Structures (Cairns), Pattons, Create Ltd (NZ), Copelands & Pickers and Miami Stainless
- and welcome back ABC Products and Oasis Tension Structures
Members with complete service (Design, Engineering, Fabrication, Installation)
- MakMax Australia Fabricators
- Shade to Order Pty Ltd
- Pattons Specialist Textile Solutions
Members with predominantly Design, Fabrication and Installation service
- Structurflex N.Z. Ltd
- Sail Structures
- Baytex Manufacturing
- ABC Products
- Oasis Tension Structures
Members with predominantly Design and Engineering service
- Wade Design Engineers Pty Ltd
- Tensys Engineers
- Taylor Thomson Whitting Pty Ltd
- SEMF - Engineering
- Osborn Consulting Engineers
- Magryn & Associates
- Greenup Design International
- Create Ltd
Members with Software and Consulting Service
Members who are predominantly suppliers
Serge Ferrari is a manufacturer of flexible composite materials.
1960 - Ferrari family launches first inflatable structures in France.
1974 - Serge Ferrari sets up “Tissage et Enduction Serge Ferrari” unit.
Its purpose is to implement a unique patented technology, Précontraint®.
4 industrial sites in Europe (France - Switzerland - Italy),
commercial and logistical centres in Western & Eastern Europe, United States, Latin America, Pacific Asia and Middle East. Serge Ferrari products are distributed in over 80 countries.
Pro-Knit Industries Pty Ltd
Pro-Knit Industries Pty Ltd are the leading manufacturer and supplier of 100% monofilament commercial grade knitted shade cloths. From our modern manufacturing facility situated in Brisbane, Queensland, we produce arguably the highest quality premium knitted shade cloth products available in the world today.
Our popular Monotec 370 Series of heavy duty commercial grade shade cloth leads the field in strength, longevity and durability. It is the only locally manufactured 90% UV rated shade cloth available in Australia.
Our range of Premium quality 100% monofilament shade cloth fabrics are available in a choice of 3.25m and 6.5m widths.
technet GmbH provides software for lightweight structural design.
The generation of free forms, the statical analysis and the subsequent cutting pattern generation is guaranteed by our software.
EASY is a fully comprehensive suite of software modules for the complete design of lightweight structures. Our experienced support team is prepared to help in various ways to optimise your production with technet's software.
Since being founded in 1989 technet GmbH has developed into a worldwide operating company. In addition to the headquarter in Berlin we have satellite offices in Stuttgart and a representation in Shanghai.
ABC Products is an established industrial fabrics company offering first class service and superior quality products. Our reputation comes from satisfying our clients needs and providing solutions on time and within budget. We strive to be a partner with our clients aiming to be a 'one-stop-shop' for all their shadecloth, PVC, POLY and other fabric needs.
Founded in 1978 by George Formosa, we have extensive knowledge of every aspect of industrial fabrics & shadecloths. Our experience will save you money. With
products and services suitable to the average guy off the street to other manufacturers and tradespeople, you only need the one number.
ABC Products has it's central administrative office in Glendenning, Sydney NSW, with the ability to service locally and nationally.
Shade to Order Pty Ltd
We offer a full design service that can include:
- Fabric design
- Structural & finite element analysis
- Steelwork design & Workshop drawings
- DA drawings
- Computer generated rendered images
- Superimposed photographs
- Structural engineering design
- Scale models
Member Profile: Shade to Order has been manufacturing sails since 1979. We are 100% Australian owned and wherever possible, we use Australian made goods and services.
Page 1 of 7