About Ronstan Tensile Architecture:
Ronstan Tensile Architecture provides the architectural/engineering community with end-to-end specialty contracting services, technical expertise and bold imagination that have resulted in some of the world’s most intriguing examples of tensile architecture. Ronstan maintains the unique capability to provide comprehensive services for small to midsize projects incorporating principles of tensile architecture, including concept development, design assistance, cable and fitting selection, structural analysis and installation.
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, Ronstan Tensile Architecture operates offices internationally.
For more information, visit www.RonstanTensileArch.com
Projects on this website:
- Park Beach Plaza Car park Facade
- Pitt Street Mall Catenary Lighting System
- Taronga Zoo Chimpanzee Enclosure - Sydney
- Ronstan Ribbons of Light
- Ronstan Cable Net Facade
- Taronga Zoo Chimpanzee Enclosure
- Whitten Oval
- Monash University Strip Facades
- The Clubhouse
- S3D Case Studies of Cable Supported Facades
- The RAS Grand Pavilion