Tensys Engineers provide the full range of engineering and analysis services necessary for the design, fabrication, project management and installation of lightweight tensioned fabric, cable net and facade structures.
Our clients range from consulting structural engineers and architects during the initial design phase of a project to membrane contractors for the production of fabrication and installation information.
The design capability of the Tensys Engineers team is complemented by many years of practical contracting experience. Coupled with the long-established analytical expertise of Tensys Consultants (located in Bath, UK), this qualifies them uniquely to assist in all phases of the development of a project from concept to installation.
The particular tasks that we undertake include:
- Concept Form and Design
- Shape Finding
- Load Analysis
- Detail Design of Support Structure in Steel or other Materials
- Membrane Patterning Membrane and Steel Fabrication Drawings
- Tender Documentation for Fabric Structure
- Tender Assessment
- Project Management of Fabric Structure Contracts
- Supervision and Control of Fabric Structure Contracts on behalf of Client
- Inspection and Valuation Reports for New and Existing Structures
From offices in Melbourne, Australia, Tensys Engineers have wide experience of working in the Asian, Middle East and US region.
The range of design and contracting experience offered by Tensys Engineers as an independent consultancy is unique, and is now available for projects worldwide.
Tensys Engineers Pty Ltd
7/340 Gore Street
T: +61 (0) 3 9416 0066
F: +61 (0) 3 9416 3766
Some Articles on this website:
- Peter Lim wins ING-IABSE Award
- Tensys wins ASI Award
- Engineering for 60 Margaret St Project
- Contribution to Metricon Stadium - Carrara
- Engineering for roof of Skilled Stadium, Robina, Qld.
- Wintergarden Art Facade - LSAA 2013 Design Awards - Award of Excellence
- Listen Out Festival - LSAA 2013 Design Awards - Award of Excellence
- Glen Eira Aquatic Centre
- Atmosphere Facade
- Mildura Riverfront Performance Venue
- The Grand Pavilion, RAS Melbourne
- Monash University Library Shade House (2018)
- Somewhere Other – Venice Biennale Structure (2018)
- Federation Square Stage Canopy (2018)
- Jakarta Velodrome Façade (2018)