Past Industry related events from around the world that have been promoted on the LSAA website. Listed from the most recently added. Links may be useful for a period.
Next February and March (2019) the ABCB will be conducting informative seminars in a capital city near you.
The seminars will provide an opportunity for you to hear about some changes to the NCC that could impact your work. In addition, there’ll be a presentation and discussion on due process for the development of Performance Solutions.
Here’s what’s on the seminar program -
- NCC 2016 Volume One Amendment 1, which relates to fire safety requirements.
- NCC 2019 public comment draft.
- The improved CodeMark Australia scheme.
- A practical development and assessment of Performance Solutions.
The LSAA has agreed to co-sponsor ICSA2019 and has pleasure in listing the following information.
For more details, please visit their site directly at http://www.icsa2019.com/
The International Conference on Structures and Architecture is the world's leading and largest global conference bridging the gap between Structures and Architecture.
The contributions on creative and scientific aspects in the conception and construction of structures, on advanced technologies and on complex architectural and structural applications represent a fine blend of scientific, technical and practical novelties in both fields.
IFAI Expo 2017 is organized by the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) and takes place at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, LA, September 26–29. IFAI is thrilled to offer you the premier industrial fabrics expo in North America. This is the place to see new and innovative products, learn from the experts, meet influential industry leaders and more.
- Connecting thousands of attendees with more than 400 exhibitors
- Global connections and networking through events, education and meetings
- Comprehensive programming to generate ideas, provide solutions and promote business growth
- Numerous experiences showcasing the breadth and innovation of the industry
The IFAI Expo is being held in Charlotte, NC USA
Date: October 18-21 2016
IFAI Expo is a dynamic event experience combining textile industry experts, manufacturers, members and attendees to deliver innovative, industry-shaping solutions. Whether your business is specialty fabrics, advanced textiles or shade and weather protection, IFAI Expo can take you to the next level.
Page 5 of 8